Quietmind 2
Poohbah

Member Since Jan 2020
8 hugs
given
Default Jul 27, 2021 at 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NP_Complete View Post
Is it possible they've just got the wrong info for her? Wouldn't you know if you'd had a stroke?

ETA my ex was a Jr. and they got his and his dad's medical records mixed up more than once.
Quote:
Originally Posted by unaluna View Post
QM i have a common name and my patient portal often asks me which of ten addresses. Your friend would for sure know if they had a history of stroke. I would bet its a data entry error - wrong person's records.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonesomeTonight View Post
I agree with the other that your friend would most likely know if she had a history of stroke. And if her liver is failing, then whatever doctor who ordered tests that showed that should have let her know. I think it's more likely that there's some sort of clerical error, like putting another patient's info in, or perhaps (in the case of stroke), someone clicking the wrong button doing data entry in the chart.

Does other information in there seem accurate? Like is there some medical issue or procedure she experienced that is NOT in the chart? Or is any personal information wrong? She should definitely contact whichever doctor's office would have entered the information to find out what's going on.
I'll check with her. Thanks people [emoji173]

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
CantExplain