View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 27, 2021 at 07:33 AM

So Sorry for what you're going through! Please Do not give up! It seems like there isn't much else you can do unfortunately. Have you already tried to make up things with her and suggesting therapy to her? Perhaps that may Help. If she doesn't want to or it's not feasible then i'm afraid that this is the right path to take. i think it is terrible that she lied to others as well. If you do decide to get through with it definitely contact a good lawyer if possible if you haven't already of course. From what you wrote it seems like you don't have kids. It must be terrible if you wanted some but Hopefully you will have them in the future if you wish to, perhaps even through adoption. i'd also suggest a therapist for yourself if you need help to process this. i am available through pm if you need further support although i don't have much experience with this kind of thing. Perhaps and hopefully others may be able to help as well. Stay Safe. Be Strong. Sending many Safe, warm hugs to BOTH you, @systemRAT, your Family, your Friends and ALL of your Loved Ones! Keep fighting and keep rocking NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, OK?!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote