View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,783 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 27, 2021 at 01:21 PM

I ended things abruptly with one of my T’s in December 2018 for safety reasons. I couldn’t get into see my next one until April 2019. I was ok going without therapy for that long but that was 2.5 years ago. Now I’d probably be annoyed if it happened.

It kinda did happen a month ago when my old therapist didn’t help me out with finding a new therapist despite saying she would. She just left me hanging. So there were about 3 weeks where I was in between therapists and it sucked.

When I did in person sessions from April 2019-March 2020 I’d be cancelled on pretty regularly and very rarely rescheduled for later in the week. My sessions were always on a Monday and it’s not very good to cancel the day after the weekend. At least I alway tried avoiding doing it when I worked.

I apologized for cancelling a session one time when I was sick with a UTI and she said “who cares. I cancel all the time.”

Yeah not sure why she thought that was necessary to say.

My current one is working with me until I can get into see the new one and they are talking with each other to make this as smooth a transfer as possible for me.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; Jul 27, 2021 at 01:36 PM..
Mountaindewed is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
CantExplain