Lemoncake
Luna's offical mini me.

Member Since May 2017
10.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 27, 2021 at 02:02 PM

Quote:
Oh Dear Dr. K. Somehow now two more weeks feels like two long. Last week I was in crisis all week, suicidal and what not. Then I sort of came out of it being distracted by working the children's program at Church for four days. Then it all came rushing back to me yesterday and I self harmed after 18 months of not doing it. You said last time to just wake up and tell myself today I am not going to Self harm. Well, dang, that didn't work. I don't know how you will take it. I don't even know how I am taking it. I don't know if I should call and see if you have a sooner appointment. Or just let it ride. I wish I had a fairy godmother to tell me what to do. I don't even know if you will be helpful. Yours, Kit
Sorry to post your Dr T post here too but it makes answering easier. I'm sorry you're struggling so much right now. You do deserve comfort and I would also ask ex T is she had anything free too. I hope you can ask for an earlier appointment with him too but he still does seem clueless. When has saying just don't self harm helped?

Honestly this is not a criticism, but you are frequently in suicidal crises. I personally think you have needed much more support for a while and not just one session every two weeks. Would you consider going in patient if it helped keep you safe?

And say nothing."

Thanks for this!
LonesomeTonight, NP_Complete, Quietmind 2