Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jul 2018
117.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 27, 2021 at 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemoncake View Post
Sorry to post your Dr T post here too but it makes answering easier. I'm sorry you're struggling so much right now. You do deserve comfort and I would also ask ex T is she had anything free too. I hope you can ask for an earlier appointment with him too but he still does seem clueless. When has saying just don't self harm helped?

Honestly this is not a criticism, but you are frequently in suicidal crises. I personally think you need much more support right now then just one session every two weeks. Would you consider going in patient ?
Hi Lemoncake,

I didn't take it as a criticism. My case manager/care coordinator told me I have frequent suicidal thoughts too which I hadn't really noticed because you know, I just deal with them. Usually better than I did yesterday.

Honestly I thought about going IP last week when I was really suicidal but it is hard to get put IP. The only way I know is to go to the hospital, get an evaluation which they may or may not hospitalize you. Usually they just send me home. But then the Church thing came up and some people told me to go to do that and it did help distract me but when it was done everything came back.

I don't know if an earlier appointment with Dr. K will help. I do have an appointment with Kayla the case manager person next week. So that's good. Then I just gotta decide what to do about Dr. K. I'll give it a day and see how I feel. I'm too dissociated to make up my mind right now. I feel like I'm just watching a movie of myself.

Thanks for caring Lemoncake.

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, NP_Complete

Thanks for this!
Quietmind 2