Member Since Oct 2017
9,711 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 28, 2021 at 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous59908 View Post
Hi,

I don't make a habit of sharing stuff like this. I'm afraid that what I say will not be believed. I read an old book once by John Powell. The title is "Why am I Afraid to tell you who I am?" The answer is because if you do not accept it, it's all I have. I'm used to not being heard. No one ever listened to me when I told on my father. He was a good man they said. He would never do a thing like this. But with my mom looking away He continued to rape me for 5 long years. It was only when I was a junior in High School that a girl took notice of the bruises between my legs. Then a ***** storm of police, investigators, doctors, and friends rose up against my family.

That did not take away from 5 years of rape, consistent, ongoing rape. I was very happy that I was an only child. Who knows what my father would have done with another daughter. I think the worst part though was the spankings. My father showed no mercy. I really was shocked when I learned this wasn't normal.

My dad is now in prison as well as my mom. He received 30 years to life. As old as he is he will mostly die in prison. I hope somebody discovers what he did and gives him a good beating. I only went to the trial to testify. He might have gotten away with it if my mom finally stepped up and testified against him. She still got 7 years. She is out now but I will never see or talk to her again.

I moved away when I went to college. I became an RN. Changed my name.

I started to date and would you believe it I got raped again. What am I wearing a sign that says rape me? I was screaming and help came but I devastated. Again. I thought I had made some good strides. But the nightmares came back and I just, sorry, I'm crying.

There was a gift that came from this. I have a daughter.

Just in case you ask I am seeing a Counselor on a weekly basis.

Raven
I am very sorry that you were sexually assaulted and physically assaulted. No one ever deserves to be assaulted or abuse in away. I hope you find support here.
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote