Grand Poohbah

giddykitty has no updates.

5 yr Member
3,229 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 29, 2021 at 10:03 AM

Hello lovely ladies!!

I've missed you! I've been unable to log in here from my mobile and only just got a chance to check in here today.
Lots going on. I'm back in therapy and psychiatry. Started me on Vraylar for bipolar2 hypomania presenting. I'm 2 weeks in now.
Unfortunately, I got a reminder that all of this care is supposed to be temporary and end in September...
well, something might end.
I don't know. I don't even want to speak or think of these things. if you ask me, my parents, my psychiatrist, any reasonable person
they'll tell you, I'm doing so much better!
My spouse still finds things to complain about. Oh, it breaks my heart! I don't want to change my way of living...but things are not healthy in
the relationship. i mean, we have "good days", but apparently that's because he keeps his mouth shut when things bother him...
but you see, they fester in him. tbh, he needs therapy, but he refuses. he denies it does any good. ugh! God help us!

ok, well, i want to end on a happier note. my "friend" (not exactly friends but we have chatted and I'm an adoring fan) is having success with chemo.
ok, it's a mixed note, he does have cancer, but he's doing well with chemo so there is much hope. Like I said, I'm a big fan and tbh, him and his music have
helped me so much this year. I...I'm speechless. lol

Hugs and love to all! <3

Probiotics
And a whole slew of vitamin and herbal supplements.
giddykitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
88Butterfly88, Deilla, RoxanneToto