MobiusPsyche
Magnate

Member Since Feb 2016
15 hugs
given
Default Jul 29, 2021 at 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atisketatasket View Post
I know I am still furious. Really furious. But suddenly I feel cold and robotic. I know the fury is under there, though.

I’d like the fury back. I am not interested in suppressing it.

ETA: also she is being a heck of a lot nicer to them about their need for accommodations than she ever was to me.
Sometimes I get like this. It is not a good sign.

Usually when I get angry, face-to-face, I get so mad that I cry. It's horrible, I can't control it, I despair over it. I'm glad I didn't choose the law as a profession.

But when I am cold-angry, it is a sign that there is no redemption. You are truly dead to me, now. Nothing about our relationship is ever going to be okay again. Nothing.

It might make it easier to work with her, if you react like I do, in that the cold feeling persists and you just don't react anymore to that person in any way. Maybe you sigh, in a reassigned way, but that's it. They are a burden that must be borne, like paying taxes or getting a flu shot. Yes, it is painful, but they are simply a fact of life to be endured.

I'm sorry she acted like that. It's actionable.

Not only do you have to be chair, but you must also deal with an Associate Chair as well? Oh, my!

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Hugs from:
CantExplain, SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
atisketatasket, LonesomeTonight, Quietmind 2, unaluna