Writing my way through...

Member Since Feb 2020
5,789 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 31, 2021 at 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otheraccountt17 View Post
New to this thread so I’m not sure I’m doing it right but I’m assuming I just talk about myself? It’s almost august and that’s a really weird feeling for me. A lot of process. I’ve been looking for a new hobby to start and I can’t find one. I’ve done painting and yoga before but I’m looking for something different. Maybe I’ll try crocheting?

Welcome to the couch! We pretty much talk about anything and everything here, well, within the site guidelines and stuff of course.

I enjoy crocheting - it's very relaxing for me. My favorite grandma taught me when I was young (and now I'm old ). If you're new to it, there's lots of videos on youtube! I'm always up for talking about crocheting! I just now printed out a pattern for a crocodile stitch sunflower square - once you're up and running, there's tons of free patterns online. I frequently use patterns from Ravelry. it's free to join, and while they have paid patterns on there, there is an extensive amount of free ones too. A couple of my favorite patterns to make I downloaded free from there (slippers and a baby afghan).

Quote:
Originally Posted by StressedMess View Post
Welcome to the couch! We have a crochet master so ask any questions you might have @artiesthesequal

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

awww shucks!

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty, unaluna

Thanks for this!
CantExplain, LonesomeTonight, Quietmind 2, StressedMess, unaluna