LonesomeTonight
Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75.2k hugs
given
Default Jul 31, 2021 at 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewed View Post
I’m thinking of starting to wear mine again. We sit 6 feet apart but she walks me out of her office and we get pretty close to each other. Her being able to see my facial expressions is important to me but I want to be safe too.

I hope she won’t give me a hard time. She hasn’t really but she did say at my last session I seemed a bit paranoid about things by refusing to leave my house the majority of the time. I know people are focusing on trying to get me to go back to work but I honestly am scared plus I have stuff unrelated to Covid coming up that makes it dumb to go back now.

Mine requires me to wear one while not seated in his office. So, while in waiting room, then the walk back to his office until I'm seated (then I also have to hand-sanitize). He wears one then, too. I'm supposed to wear one when I leave, so I put one on before getting out of the chair, but I realize he hasn't worn one the last two times (of three total) that I've left.

So I wonder if an option for you would be to just wear masks when you're entering and leaving the office?
LonesomeTonight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Mountaindewed, Quietmind 2