Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 01, 2021 at 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenNoodleSoup View Post
Just wanted to also add, since it's kind of relevant to this thread: the CDC just published a study a few days ago that shows that even in fully vaccinated people, if they do contract the delta variant, they will spread the virus just as well as a non-vaccinated individual. Of course the probability to contract it in the first place is smaller, but if it happens, the symptoms have changed enough, especially if you're also vaccinated, that you might think that it's just a cold and will spread it around.

Yeah, this is why I suspect my T will pull the plug on in-person very soon. If he was willing to use masks, that might be different. He said how he'd rather use Zoom than in-person with masks, but I also think it could be nice if he also asked what clients preferred? If it's a safety issue, that's one thing, and of course completely up to him to decide what he's comfortable with. But if it's a case where he would rather see a full face on a screen vs. a partial face in person, I think it could be good to see what clients might want. (I mean, I might try it once and be like, "OK, let's go back to Zoom.") Or at least give it a try before saying no.

It would just be nice to have an option in between in-person, unmasked and Zoom.
LonesomeTonight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote