View Single Post
newtus
The Dopamine Flux

Member Since Jun 2010
867 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 01, 2021 at 09:25 PM

My days are become busier. Nothing I can’t seem to handle so far but this medicine (haldol) is making me sleep all night I believe as well as during the day. Will have to get off it soon tho. I think. As Ive tested positive again for pregnancy. I really thought I was gonna fall asleep on the highway after I got my hair done the other day. Which turned out bad btw like really bad. IMO not much I can do with it. It’s a bob with bangs now. Ugh. Idk how to style it anymore. So, so much for that.

Dustin has been really supportive through all of this. And people seem to take this news much better than the first time. (I miscarried back in January). Again, having to find out peoples (read: families) true colors. It’s awful. My moms side if the family will most likely think I’m a sinner for having a baby out of wedlock. Yet my mom had me out of wedlock. Yet again the black sheep no matter what I do.

I feel very, very alone in this tho besides with Dustin and his family. My dad is great. My mom… she is pushing me to get married and to get baptized and like everything under the sun and telling me the negatives of pregnancy and it really sucks when I already have a hard time in general staying positive about life, I’ll admit.

The Dopamine Flux
www.thedopamineflux.com

Youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/MozePrayIII

newtus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Blue_Bird, Desoxyn, SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Blue_Bird, Desoxyn, SlumberKitty