View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,783 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 02, 2021 at 04:37 PM

Man there is really no motivation to eat today. I had the cheese fries from Sonic around 7AM. I had a couple rice cakes around noon. Then I had some instant Chinese noodles around 1. And I had one of the Mountain Dews I ordered last week. Then my 2 melatonin. But I’m only at 925 calories for the day and I usually go to bed in an hour. I think it’s my Valium that may be making me not hungry. Once I started it that’s when I noticed the weight loss. I had 3 Valium spread out today. I thought it was supposed to be weight neutral. But the Valium and the new kind of melatonin is the only thing that is different. Well I guess switching my meds to at night could be playing a big part in things.

I’m having surgery October 1st and my goal was to be 158 by October. It’s only 9 pounds and it’s 2 months away. My Noom guide says my goal is doable. My short term goal is to get to 165 by the end of the week.

I ended up eating a small salad for dinner. I have no idea what kind it was but it was pretty good. It was some prepackaged kit my mom had made for lunch. I need to watch my cholesterol. I am worried about it since the last time I had blood work done it had gotten worse. My doctor said to eliminate basically all the food groups that I eat and that was in May and I haven’t really been following that.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; Aug 02, 2021 at 05:49 PM..