View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,753 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 04, 2021 at 04:54 PM

The cups are good. But I put Pepsi blue into mine this morning. And that didn’t go well. I don’t drink too much regular soda anymore. So it was just too much carbonation and flavor to drink it that way. Water is the best. I tried drinking milk out of one of them early this year but I had to throw it out because the top got moldy. I just clean mine by putting hand soap in it and then rinsing it with very hot water and then drying it with Kleenex or paper towels. I haven’t had any issue.

I think my mom saw one of my pacifiers on the floor of my bedroom one time at my old house. But she didn’t say anything. I mean, she could very well know about all this stuff and is just respecting my privacy. She pays my bills out of own money but I buy this stuff about every other month so I don’t rack up huge bills. She’s never said anything about any of my charges. I don’t think she even glances at the charges. Plus most of them are either from Amazon or are discreet. I have my own amazon account which she can’t access.