LonesomeTonight
Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 06, 2021 at 03:11 PM

Dear T,
You were kind of a **** about that one thing today. I get how it could be seen that I was being a bit hypocritical, but the difference is, I stopped as soon as I learned it might be unsafe. And I know in your mind, the scenario you were in was pretty safe, but with delta out there and my having a child who is too young to be vaccinated, I still feel like I want to have all the information to be able to make an informed decision, whether seeing you in person unmasked feels safe to me or not.

And your whole thing of "I couldn't get out of it," like, you didn't tell me what exactly the event was, but I suspect you could have if you'd really wanted to. So, just own it and say you chose to be there. Also bothered me that you denied making the comment about having to go to events like that periodically--I know you said it! (If you hadn't...why would I have been concerned about it?)

Otherwise, thanks for being there as I sobbed about my fears for what could be coming this fall/winter. And for trying to give me perspective on that. And how worrying without doing anything won't get me anywhere (even though of course I know this). I think working on getting me to regularly accomplish *something* will help, so I'm hoping you can in fact help me to do that.

And I'm glad you're willing to have me let you know closer to the time if I'm going to see you in person one or more days next week (and to know that you're still offering that option).

Love,
LT

Last edited by LonesomeTonight; Aug 06, 2021 at 05:26 PM.. Reason: didn't make sense
LonesomeTonight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Echos Myron redux, SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Quietmind 2