View Single Post
ArtieTheSequal
Writing my way through...

Member Since Feb 2020
5,820 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 08, 2021 at 11:17 AM

Hey L. I'm doing a lot of thinking/writing about whether I'll cancel this Friday or not. Haven't decided yet. I'll be sure and call you Wednesday before 1pm if I decide to so you'll have 48 hours notice. I haven't forgotten! I know I next to never cancel. And even in the few times I've tried to, I've changed my mind mid-cancel huh! Well, that won't happen this time. If I call, I'll be cancelling. Right now, I'm expecting to call. I have nothing that's wanting to be talked about, I'm feeling very settled in myself. And I think I honestly want to enjoy this not feeling that old, desperate need for you for a little bit. I don't want to stop altogether just yet, as I said the other day I like talking with you, I like being there, the space, drumming, the sand... but... crimeny, coming the other day after only a week felt like it was too soon. that was sure a new feeling, considering I used to wish we could talk several times a week. I think I'm starting to understand what you said a long time ago - "it won't feel like such a big deal anymore". Feeling that was never on my radar before. But it is now. So, assuming you're available to meet on 8/27 then I'll probably cancel this week.

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty, Waterbear