View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,779 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 08, 2021 at 05:40 PM

I did pretty good today. I didn’t restrict but I didn’t overeat. I stayed right at my Noom goal. I didn’t have any regular soda. I think that makes me hungry. I think it’s a proven fact actually that regular soda makes you hungry. I had a couple cans of zero sugar soda but they don’t mess with me. I had a couple mugs of black unsweetened flavored teas too. I had a lot of zucchini for lunch and dinner. I had cereal at 1:30AM, a bowl at 7AM, and a 3rd one at noon. All were without milk. I have a feeling I’ll get it from my therapist tomorrow about all the cereal since it’s a safe food. Unless I just don’t tell her. I’m eating Honey Nut Cheerios and Special K. So not like Reese’s Puffs or the real unhealthy stuff. Although I do have unopened boxes of Honey Comb and Cookie Crisp cereals. I also had a rice cake and a bowl of oatmeal today. Both are safe foods. But I did get some nova lox for breakfast from Einstein Bros. So it wasn’t all just my regular safe food. I don’t eat zucchini much either. But it’s the only vegetable I’ll eat.

I’m doing a bit of med manipulation right now by taking my melatonin a couple hours ago and waiting until it kicks in so I can take my 160mil of Geodon and just go to sleep.