View Single Post
stahrgeyzer
Magnate

Member Since Feb 2018
5,660 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 08, 2021 at 11:25 PM

People say to be nice to persecutors because they're trauma holders. They say persecutors are misunderstood. They're in pain but they have a desire to protect the system. Sam and I were (sometimes still are) the persecutors but we're do a lot better. I hold trauma going back to 3 years old and Sam holds a lot more trauma during infancy but Hal somehow is the gatekeeper of the library of our early childhood memories. Everyone feels bad for Sam because he lives with so much pain. It helps Sam to co-front with me because we kind of blend together so it relieves Sam since he's in a lot more pain but I can only take it for awhile.

It's not nice when us persecutors hurt the body. We don't mean any harm but sometimes everything becomes overwhelming. If you could be nice to your persecutors it would help out in the long run. I know it must be difficult. It always helps me when everyone in our system is nice to me but there are some who hate me. All I have to say to them is try being the host for a long time. It's not easy. If the system could be nice and understanding to those who hold a lot of trauma it would help everyone.
stahrgeyzer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote