Poohbah

Member Since May 2014
1,217 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 12, 2021 at 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsA View Post
When I think more about it, I really can't afford to make her angry right now. She maxed out my credit cards back when I thought she was trustworthy. Some equipment I need to earn a living are in her control (shut in her bedroom) and I don't have money to buy new ones for myself. So until I can get my own income outside the family business, I can't risk making her angry. I've been applying for other jobs for years without any success. So I guess I'm stuck living with a crazy dirty person until I die.
What you are describing is abuse which can be reported to a hotline where by law it has to be investigated by DHS ( it's call DHS where I live).
Nothing your sister says about you matters in an investigation. Ditto for you. Evidence is examined, not hearsay. I report for kids but I don't know if the number is the same for adults. I believe there's also a hotline to report seniors needing help because of poor living condition. Your local police are a good resource and everyone is discreet.

Best of luck!!

WW

You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. ~ Robin Williams

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage? ~ Pink Floyd
Werewoman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
RoxanneToto