View Single Post
Brego
Veteran Member

Member Since Sep 2020
55 hugs
given
Default Aug 12, 2021 at 11:55 AM

I wait for the feelings to go away now. The feelings that someone is watching me that I feel in my body. It's all supposedly, "The gut feelings" gone awry. Is there some sort of intuition that states, "You will feel this physically and we will tell you how it all is in this situation." So, it's severe indigestion, right? These bodily feelings that someone is watching me is caused by what I consume to eat. It's an overwhelming sense of, "I know something is happening" and "I know what it is." And it is just running amok every day for long streaks of time.

I think I should be more open to my doctors. No-brainer, silly. I feel like I should tell myself, "Remember the diagnosis definitions, because that is definitely happening to you." I need to see a therapist. But I have this desire to do this in person and the virus cut me, as well as everyone else at the knees. Because I really do not wish to do this online. And I haven't asked the doctor who prescribes my medications yet if they are doing therapy in the clinic. I am in a thick spot some people might say.

But when I try to reach out to people, it is really a good time for me.
Brego is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty