Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,928 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 15, 2021 at 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introvrtd1 View Post
Im finding that at nearly 7 months now, I’m not as recovered as I feel sometimes.☹️ Just when I think things have much improved and the paws symptoms have all but disappeared, was actually when the real healing begins. I’ve read it takes anywhere from six months out two years before symptoms can disappear entirely. ☹️ One can only hope and hang in there 🙁
Good job staying sober!

I think the quality of life that you make for yourself determines how fast that the PAWS will go away. Some peoples brains are more neuroplastic than others. Psychedelics/serotonergic antidepressants and other things increase neuroplasticity which is why they're not addictive and can prevent addiction but it can go 4 ways without improved neurogenesis/neuroplasticity;

1. Being sober and building bad habits (Fast)
2. 1 but slow
3. Being sober and building good habits (Fast)
4. 3 but slow

And four ways with a neuroplastogen, nootropic or meditation, exercise, eating healthy, good sleep, nature, aesthetic surroundings, socialization/support, meaning, distraction etc;
5. Extreme neurogenesis to cause something faster than 3
6. Extreme neurogenic stress to cause something worse than 1 (This includes addiction if psych is used)
7. Extreme neurogenesis to cause something worse than 1 (This also includes addiction if psych is used)
8. Extreme neurogenic stress to cause something better than 3
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote