View Single Post
Kelly68

Kelly68 my rainbow is overdue

2 yr Member
156 hugs
given
Default Aug 18, 2021 at 09:45 PM

Hi nonightowl.... i think sol is short for shyte out of luck
I'd like to not say where I'm from. Right now though, I have a problem that shouldn't be... being on this disability doesn't allow me to give part of my "estate' to my own sons... Can't even live with one because if I charge rent like I'd have to, it's considered income to me. Anyway, in some ways as I think of this idea.... it would be great to have euqality. If mankind could agree that some efforts get rewarded, yet realize not everyone is capable of contributing like more intelligent people can contribute to things like medical needs. flying airplanes.. some of us aren't rocket scientists so to speak. So how would we ever get along. It's so basic..... someone decided at one time to draw a line and start fighting over what they considered "theirs".... when really every human should have their basic needs met. If we could all work 8 hours, play 8 hours, sleep 8 hours.. eliminate the night shifts.. that would be an almost perfect world. It hurts to know some struggle so badly to make ends meet, yet some take for granted the fact they have housing and food. It's a sad world. and politicians aren't ever going to fix it. There's too much greed, and I don't think that will ever change. It's as though no matter what, the "system" has set us up to fail.
Kelly68 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
sarahsweets