View Single Post
Kelly68

Member Since May 2021
156 hugs
given
Default Aug 20, 2021 at 09:03 PM

I'm feeling extremely lonely. The loss of my dad is still with me. It's the finality of everything, mom then dad, and brother and sister aren't really close to me although I wish I could change that. I get angry at my situation even though there's no one to blame but myself. I just want my sons to be alright. I just want my own place but that's looking impossible. My landlord was home all week when he's usually at a job. We don't get along too well. It seems when I'm down about things he likes to rub it in my face. I know deep down he must be a good person, but he's comparing oranges to apples. He has everything he needs to be happy. If he sees what he thinks is wrong with me it's like shoving it in front of me to say it's my fault for being depressed and down. He has put my son down for things he can't begin to understand. The lonliness will get to me soon. I talk to my cat.... I'd say I'm almost there at being the so called crazy cat lady. I wish I could just have answers to things there seems to be no answers for. I wish I was good at something. I wish my "friends" were there to remember me, at least once. I only have 2 and they are distant. Life seems pointless to me too right now.
Kelly68 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous 42424, Breaking Dawn, Buffy01, T4bbyCat

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn, Buffy01