Sunflower123
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jan 2015
95k hugs
given
Default Aug 21, 2021 at 03:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGo2 View Post
I was very tired yesterday and was too tired to do all the "things" I had on my to do list. That is how it is, age and some physical diseases. And so it has to continue to be; diseases and age set some limits one has to respect. Acceptance is the key to a so good a life as possible. I don't feel depressed. As far as I can remember, I have not felt really depressed since the vaccination. All have days when they don't feel on top emotionally.

I look forward to have the family gathering at my home tomorrow. It shall be so fun to be able to do that after being in almost isolation for the whole Corona period. At the moment the Delta variant has started to spread too much, but it may happen that we will get a third doze, may be ... If there will be a new lock-down, at least we have had this period where we could meet other people. We have got the social "vitamins" we lacked for a long period so to speak.

I am optimistic about being able to finish today what I was not able to do yesterday. Then I only have to cook and lay the table tomorrow.

I wish all the members on the thread a relaxed and peaceful weekend!
I hope you have a lovely family gathering. I love that term social “vitamins”.
Sunflower123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous 42424, hvert