View Single Post
AceRimmer

Member Since Jun 2015
2 hugs
given
Default Aug 22, 2021 at 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
If you are required to report fraud, then of course make a report. Privately.

Talking about it in the open when others could hear is a different story. Or keep pushing it by calling her a crook. Make a report and let them deal with it

If you already reported it, then you can’t be liable as you addressed it. The fact that they do nothing about it or aren’t firing her isn’t your business really. If you continue talking about it, you will be seen as the one causing problems.

Now if you feel you are forced to commit fraud or crime despite you making reports about it, perhaps you should look for a different job.
But they are not dealing with it. They are incompetent. The chief let improper procedures got on for an entire week after I e-mailed her and said it was an ethics violation. I've implored everyone to take my ex-boss out of chromatography but they won;t do it. It IS my business because I am in chromatography and I have to review the work there. If I sign off on fraudulent data I am in trouble too.

A different job would be ideal, but it's not easy to get a good job. My other option is to report this further up the chain ti the head of HR. Lots of people at my workplace did the wrong things because my ex-boss convinced them that it was ok. I just found out that our HR administrator was changed. It may be one of those things I was told is happening behind the scenes that I'm not allowed to know about. But our HR admin is still 2 levels below the head of HR. This is a big government operation and there is a huge bureaucracy.

Hugs from:
RoxanneToto