View Single Post
Kelly68

Member Since May 2021
156 hugs
given
Default Aug 22, 2021 at 10:43 AM

I crave privacy. But I won'r get it. not in this housing market. I have no idea what I'm doing. I think I can go back to work full time yet I have heard nothing since this interview. I can look elsewhere but jobs are scarce and salons may be shut down again... who knows. There's no stability in the job market either. Advice sucks, invest in stocks. I know nothing about stocks except that it seems more like gambling. I miss my dad. I'd rather have him back.. I'm old but it doesn't mean losing family is any easier. I don't think he'd have advice for me anyways..... in his mind my brother would help me figure this out. My brother was a complete arse to me.. doesn't speak to anyone because he thinks the amount of money is low. It is, but it's no ones fault. It's the way things go. I hate that leaving a house and your dad dying breaks up familys that rant about the price of anything. It was my dads. He worked and mom their whole life. That's why I feel, even though I'm in pain and disabled, I should work too for my two sons . Depression takes a back burner, but I'm anxious and worried.

Hugs from:
Anonymous 42424, Breaking Dawn, Buffy01, MimiBhaduri0, T4bbyCat, zapatoes

Thanks for this!
Buffy01