View Single Post
AceRimmer

Member Since Jun 2015
2 hugs
given
Default Aug 23, 2021 at 06:29 PM

To finish rather than editing again after I refused to sign off on her improper integrations the chief said she would sign off on the analysis even though the reporting limits failed. I felt pressured and agreed, but then thought better of it and was going to e-mail HR. But my coworker convinced me to keep it inside the lab and report to the QA manager again. Our procedures say if the reporting limits fail you have to recalibrate and rerun. I had showed them how the data could ethically be reprocessed as a way of recalibrating but my ex-boss did not agree to that. We have used my new integration parameters in subsequent analyses but I found out they have been held up because my ex-boss didn't agree with them. She is falsely claiming that I said I would refuse to follow our procedure. I never said I wouldn't follow a PROPER procedure. I only said I would not do the improper things that were written into the procedure by my ex-boss. Yes, there is more. We spike samples and if they fail you are supposed to qualify results. She wrote into the procedure that you can dilute the sample and spike that. That would also be lab fraud so I said I would not to it. It never should have been in the procedure. I had objected to it in the past, but I was ignored.