View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Trig Aug 24, 2021 at 04:54 PM

*Update* to this thread. I received contact yesterday out of the blue from a cousin of my ex fiance. She contacted me via Facebook messenger, asking me if I knew who he was in contact with on the internet. Apparently, he was a part of a forum and he met someone online several years back whom his cousin says helped him to commit the act.

She sent me screenshots of a post of his on said forum. Needless to say, I am once again, taken aback and was brought right back to the same feelings I had when I first learned of his tragic death.

It does haunt me from time to time - WHY I ask myself.... I mean, I know he was very troubled and beyond depressed. It strikes a chord in me because I have felt hopeless several times in my life and had considered it myself. But I knew I would hurt too many people that way. It's so heartwrenching that his family is left to try to uncover who this person was on the internet who helped him.

The whole thing is just gut wrenching and most mind boggling - It's almost exactly a year later from the date of his passing.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
downandlonely, RoxanneToto