View Single Post
confoozed

Member Since May 2008
Default May 18, 2008 at 02:23 PM

</font><blockquote><div id="quote"><font class="small">Quote:</font>
Behindthemoon said:
well, i dont have experiences related to this but so far as i can see: you make things the harder way.
why dont you call the police and take each of the three to the lie detector test immediately you know someone have lied?

you follow the general routine almost perfectly only to get a quite messy result. yeah, there are options out there for you to take when dealing with this kind of stuff, but you have to reason the situation well and make the very best choice out there instead of going through all that is suggested.

well, its not your fault. moms are likely to panic when her children is not fine.

</div></font></blockquote><font class="post">

Thank you for your reply, Behindthemoon.

I'd like to call the police about lie detector tests... but to be honest, I'd like to wait to ask the judge in court, tomorrow. It will go on record that I have asked.... and my concern will be noted, whether the tests can be done or not. I'm hoping they can be done, though. It's vital.

The thing about going with all that's suggested is the fact that I didn't know what else there was available, you know? Even after asking for intense therapy and not getting it... I'm very angry with the kids' mental health services for that.

Thank you for your kind words. Unfortunately, I didn't quite understand what you meant when you said, "you make things the harder way." I was wondering if you could maybe explain that part a little, for me? Thank you, Behindthemoon.

I love; therefore, I am.
confoozed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote