View Single Post
ManDss

Member Since Aug 2021
1 hugs
given
Default Aug 30, 2021 at 03:32 AM

I feel identified when I read some things of what Schizoid is (Im not diagnosed).

I didnt like people, get bored with people, preffered spend time reading, etc.

But, at the same, I was fatasizing with find people "like me".

But I just didnt like the people I crossed with, even fi they were nice and friendly with me, I just couldnt stand be with that people.

Does this sounds Schizoid ?

But also, somehow, my personality was really twisted. Sometimes I just couldnt understand how to act. I liked certain people (mostly people older than me), and wanted to be with them, but didnt know how.

Now, Im pretty ok with people, I dont have troubles doing relationships. Still dont like most people in general and I think they are dumb and boring, but... I keep a conversation, but at some point they notice Im "strange", because I cant fake 100% that Im having fun or Im interested in the conversation, I mean, I dont have trouble showing how I really Im.

I want to be with people, but I just dont find people I like ! Can I be Schizoid ? Or Schizoid means "not wanting to be with people at all at any time never ever ever" ? . Some people say a Schizoid forum is a paradox, because why a Schizoid would like to talk with someone ? Is this really how this thing is ? To me, I repeat, is "wanting to be with people, but not liking most people, mostly because I find them uninteligent, or I dont like what they say, even if they are good people, and friendly".
ManDss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote