View Single Post
delightful

Member Since Feb 2020
13 hugs
given
Default Aug 31, 2021 at 07:33 PM

Hi,

My latest challenge - my teeth are rotting out of my mouth. Oy, Vey!

My next challenge, getting three quotes to replace the lateral line in front of my house connecting to the sewer system. $$$$$ I'm applying for a grant which will help with the cost. Fingers crossed.

My writing - I have some fun parts that I'm working on. (Jody has gone to the dark side.) and I have some more boring things to write - necessary but not all that interesting so it's my job to somehow make them interesting.

My tooth really hurts right now. I'm actually looking forward to the day when the dentist pulls it.

I've given myself a challenge - no solitaire for a week. As you probably remember, I'm a solitaire junkie. Anyway, the plan to is to exchange writing for solitaire. It's working. I'm getting a lot done.

I found a peace garden in a Tibetan Buddhist temple close to my house. Besides being a place of healing and peace - I need both - there were some great quotes that I copied to use when I start my Twittering. Don't worry, they're quotes from people like Martin Luther King, Jr. Mother Teresa, and Gandhi, so I'm not plagiarizing. In writing this post, I realized that I didn't know how to spell Gandhi and Buddhist. Well, now I do.

Wishing you good things.

Delightful
delightful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote