View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 31, 2021 at 09:22 PM

So Sorry things are being hard for you! Please Do not give up! Hugs. i agree with the wise and wonderful Yaowen and Mr Muckle in that i think i can relate a bit as i have also had many problems socializing and that loneliness can be hard. i am not sure if it was my lack of social skills or simply not finding the right people. Please don't be hard on yourself or others. Hopefully you will be able to meet some people you get along with also. Your hobbies seems a bit niche so that may be the cause perhaps. Maybe some clubs or activities near you whom cover your own interests. Perhaps starting from internet friends even. i am not sure. Maybe working with a therapist may be beneficial too to improve your social skills also. Do try to work on yourself if possible and Hopefully you will meet the right people. In the meantime you can always try to meet some online people i guess. Sending many Safe, warm hugs to BOTH you, @ManDss, your Family, your Friends and ALL of your Loved Ones! Keep fighting and keep rocking NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, OK?!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
T4bbyCat

Thanks for this!
zapatoes