View Single Post
ThunderGoddess
Veteran Member

Member Since Nov 2014
428 hugs
given
Default Sep 01, 2021 at 12:53 AM

Hi ManDss,

I'm kind of in a similar situation I've been dx BPD in 2014 but for the past couple years I feel more schizoid. I hate most people, I have no desire for relationships other than with my current partner I've ghosted everyone I know except my mom, dad, and partner, I think most people are dumb and annoying and I can't work because I can't stand coworkers talking to me about their dumb thoughts and lives. I love being alone. I also like to watch people. I am very irritable at least 10 days a month. I don' t trust people and I get paranoid people are trying to damage my property.

But from what I'm reading it seems really hard to tell on your own if you have schizoid personality. I read schizoid personality doesn't really express feelings but I express anger pretty openly although so I'm not sure how many symptoms one would need to meet to fit the criteria.

I'm talking with a therapist but I think they're stupid and I lie to them about the things I think about because my thoughts are kind of messed up and then sometimes I think I'm not mentally ill at all so it's kind of weird. Anyway, I think you should talk to a therapist and you might think they are stupid too but it's better than trying to figure it out on your own because even if you did decide you have schizoid, you can't treat it by yourself.

And just come here when you're feeling like you need people other than a therapist to talk to about it.

Just keep swimming
I have BPD or Autism or both, we may never know, the focus is always the symptoms, not the diagnosis
ThunderGoddess is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
ManDss