ManDss

Member Since Aug 2021
1 hugs
given
Default Sep 01, 2021 at 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderGoddess View Post
Hi ManDss,

I'm kind of in a similar situation I've been dx BPD in 2014 but for the past couple years I feel more schizoid. I hate most people, I have no desire for relationships other than with my current partner I've ghosted everyone I know except my mom, dad, and partner, I think most people are dumb and annoying and I can't work because I can't stand coworkers talking to me about their dumb thoughts and lives. I love being alone. I also like to watch people. I am very irritable at least 10 days a month. I don' t trust people and I get paranoid people are trying to damage my property.

But from what I'm reading it seems really hard to tell on your own if you have schizoid personality. I read schizoid personality doesn't really express feelings but I express anger pretty openly although so I'm not sure how many symptoms one would need to meet to fit the criteria.

I'm talking with a therapist but I think they're stupid and I lie to them about the things I think about because my thoughts are kind of messed up and then sometimes I think I'm not mentally ill at all so it's kind of weird. Anyway, I think you should talk to a therapist and you might think they are stupid too but it's better than trying to figure it out on your own because even if you did decide you have schizoid, you can't treat it by yourself.

And just come here when you're feeling like you need people other than a therapist to talk to about it.
Hi, thanks for reply. I joined to the forum 2 just 2 weeks ago, and I made a whole bunch of different kinds of topics, and almost no one reply, its SO BORING ! I knew based in my previous experiences in forums that I shouldnt expect much of this, but always cant believe how "desertic" forums are. I open up and share my most deepest thoughts and strugles about life, and then... replies are short.

About a therapist, its not something I reaaaally need. I mean, would be nice and handy, but... would be just to have someone to talk, but I dont have problems to be resolved, at least psychiligically. My big problem now is money. Then... everything is ok.

I know I handle an odd personality, but... its like a matter of tastes. I like apple flavour and I dont like carrota, lets say... most peopie taste like carrots to me (hahaha).

Why you lie to your therapist ? I know some people do that but I dont get it. Long time ago I did some therapy sessions and I had no problem to tell everything in great details to my therapist. Actually, this is part of my "odd personality", I LOVE to tell to someone else, specially a psychologist (because handle this information with knowledge meaning have a bigger understanding depth) what I think in great details, its almost like a kink to me, I know sounds strange, in part is because I really have the need to tell to someone about the things have happened in my life.
ManDss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote