View Single Post
ManDss

Member Since Aug 2021
1 hugs
given
Default Sep 01, 2021 at 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxanneToto View Post
In a way I can relate, but I will say that being hard (aka not using “soft words”) doesn’t often benefit OPs trying to get advice or support for their issues. Not saying you do this, but if a person shows no empathy for others and judges them as ‘lesser’ for having feelings, very few people would want them as friends.
Even Gordon Ramsey, who is paid to get angry and break other people’s spirit on tv, was concerned about this guy who was experiencing PTSD symptoms on his show.
Well, yea, I think are 2 extremes. Dont use soft words doesnt mean be a d%ck or something like that, jsut... be normal, in a... normal way. But I hate to cross with people overly nice and cheerful, that think a puppy can bring joy to my life. Its like... ok ok, cut down the sugar, life doesnt fix with hugs and roses.

Also... Im... hmmm. An example: I made a topic talking about all this day and someone said something like "please dont be hard on yourself" and I thought "what ? Hard on myself ? Im not hard on myself".

Its like some people on mental health forums think people with this kind of struggles put down themselves, think are not worthy, and have that kind of self steem problems.

I kinda "hate" people with those low self steem problems. Its like "ohhhh, come on! Thats your problem ?".

I know, Im kinda a d%ck. But its what I think. Thats why I say Im kinda bitter. But not too overly bitter or dark, some people just crossed a line and can sound so dumb (again, me being bitter again).

I have lot of standards, I know. Its hell !! Why I have to be so smart ! (laughs).
ManDss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote