ThunderGoddess
Veteran Member

Member Since Nov 2014
428 hugs
given
Default Sep 01, 2021 at 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManDss View Post
Ah, lf its for a job I understand, I would lie too.

But the kidnapping thing... If that wasnt a lie, mmm... dont do it. Hehe, couldnt stop to tell you.

I would love if forums give me at least some laugh by reading posts of others, but frankly, just bores me , sooo much. I read topics, and I HATE people with "crazy problems", like "Im obsessed with a TV chatacter, what do i do ?" (Sorry if u have this, hope not). Its like "I deal with not having money, and your problems is a TV character ?". I know some people are just out of reality and should have empathy, but its like "well, he is out of reality ? Does have a cure ? No. Ok, next case".

Hope ur next therapist be better.
Lol I don't have that problem with TV characters but I get your point I get annoyed by certain complaints people have too, for example, the quiet BPD things really bugs me, I just want to be like congrats dude you don't break your stuff, yell at everyone, punch yourself, must be nice holding down that job for so long and not bothering everyone around you.

I think my BPD turned into Schizoid at this point though because I used to care what people think about me and I used to want friends, now I really don't care at all and I despise socializing in person. I don't have social anxiety at all I just don't care about other people that aren't my very closest family members but I avoid them too.

Maybe it is bitterness like you said or maybe it's a mental health issue I feel like we may never know because therapists only want you to use the skills they don't care if you feel better they just care that you don't bother other people.

I read that Schizoid PD is super rare so I think it would be pretty hard to get that diagnosis, in general, it seems most therapists don't have experience with it so they probably couldn't even recognize it if it slapped em in the face lol

I guess what I want to get out of therapy is help trying to find a job where people don't talk to me as much as possible. I need to find a way to get steady money because I'm hungry and can't afford food. My husband doesn't make much money so I try to save the food for him because he's bigger than me and he needs it more since he works. I'd rather have a house to live in than food on the table every day so our money goes to rent first and whatever is left over we use for food or get something from the food bank but I don't like to take a lot from the food bank because I know there are people who have it worse than me.

Just keep swimming
I have BPD or Autism or both, we may never know, the focus is always the symptoms, not the diagnosis
ThunderGoddess is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
ManDss