View Single Post
sarahsweets
Threadtastic Postaholic

Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 02, 2021 at 01:30 AM

Hey @Capac How long have you seen the same doctor and are they a psychiatrist? Or have you had to jump around because insurance companies are evil? What does your doc think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capac View Post
Has anyone else been dealing with a diagnosed mental illness, be it depression, anxiety, personality disorders, psychotic disorders, etc; that has not responded to any treatment?

I been suffering for over a a decade. Been diagnosed with several disorders over the years. Since the beginning, I been taking medications and was always in therapy, many different therapists over the years. Not only have I never got better or improved but I actually been getting worse steadily over the past 3 years. I don't have hope anymore, and I don't see the point in giving it time or having patience, as that is what I been doing for over 10 years. But the fact that it just keeps on getting worse and worse as time goes on is really extremely discouraging and makes me feel I am beyond hope and help.

If anyone else is dealing with this, how are you coping? How long have you been dealing with this? What have you tried?

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote