Thread: needing info
View Single Post
grandmaof2angels

Member Since Aug 2010
Question Sep 03, 2021 at 03:16 AM

I hope this is the place for I can ask for info on having night thoughts. Since hurricane Ida and knowing the town my baby is bury in flooded real bad and parts are still under water. My son only lived for 12 hours and I didn't see him, but on holidays, birthday's etc I use to have trouble coping. Since the hurricane though every night and right before going to sleep I think of it flooding and I start having really bad anxiety attacks, and start crying and saying that my baby is drowning, and then I hear him crying, calling for me cause he can't breathe, to help him, to come get him, and here mommy mommy mommy over and over. I take Trazadone 200mg in my night meds. but I have to take ativan's to help calm me down before my heart gets too fast and I have another heart attack. He would be 42 years old if he lived. So can someone tell me what to do so don't have to take all the meds. Averaging about 1 1/2 - 3 hours of rest since Sunday and I am tired and plus my chest has been starting to hurt some, which I have to put a Nitro patch on for awhile.
grandmaof2angels is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, CANDC, RoxanneToto, Yaowen