View Single Post
ThunderGoddess
Veteran Member

Member Since Nov 2014
428 hugs
given
Default Sep 05, 2021 at 12:27 PM

I think you should do what you feel is best for you in this situation but from what I’m reading it seems a little confusing on how many women you’re looking to marry. I’m not certain but I think you can only be married to one person. And if you marry one person it’s essential your partner be okay with including another partner to the relationship. Again, by your posts I can’t tell if you’re in a poly relationship or not.

Another thing to keep in mind is to take an extended period of time to get to know someone before marriage is on the table. Generally, for myself I’d think it takes about 2 years to get to know someone to the point of knowing if marriage is a realistic next step. You don’t know people’s intentions right off the bat so I’m just saying there is no reason to rush to marriage.

Also, the time before marriage is something to cherish as things change after marriage and you can’t reverse that type of change it’s not that the change is bad but it’s a different type of pressure that exists after you make that commitment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just keep swimming
I have BPD or Autism or both, we may never know, the focus is always the symptoms, not the diagnosis
ThunderGoddess is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462