View Single Post
Anonymous41462

Default Sep 07, 2021 at 02:31 PM

@RossAdams and all:

That's a good point. Lots of IRL relationships go sour and then the break-up is shattering where in cyber-space it's just a few clicks to block the person and it's over, no muss, no fuss.

You never have the business-relationship-aspect of being house and car owners together or parents together to dissolve and as a divorced person myself let me tell you that part of it (the business-relationship, child-free) can get very messy and adversarial and absurdly painful.

I'm 55 and very conflicted about sex since my ex-husband was so demanding for so many years and i felt obligated by my wedding vows to have sex with him against my preference. I don't know if i could ever have sex again, at least not healthy sex and no man wants to f_@k any woman 50+ so it seems i am in agreement with the world.

I treasure the recent online relationship i had with a man i met here tho. For the four weeks it lasted he was comforting and flattering and interesting and attentive and compassionate and funny and i was on-top-of-the-world. It just got too intense too fast and we burnt out.

I miss him.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Labhradha22, RoxanneToto