View Single Post
black-roses
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Dec 2015
116 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 09, 2021 at 01:59 AM

So, as you know I've been at doctors and had an evelated levels eosinophils which I looked up is a white blood cell. Well intially they thought it was an allergy or a parasite I have no parasite but my the other stuff where high. I also run out of my sleeping meds again my fault! I didn't refill them on time and ran out I had too wait 3days that's the average time it takes for them to compound the medication. Well anyway I didn't sleep for two days on the third day the meds came in and I picked it up. So for the two days it was probably 4hrs of the worst quality sleep on the first day then 2hrs. So by the third day I wasn't even able to bathe myself anymore, as I was too confused and pacing around the house discombobulated. Mum seeing me in this state was very distressed I told her to chill out and breathe. She asked me if I was aware of how bad it was she was saying that I was walking around the house like a cockroach unable to think. I didn't want her to bathe me because she was very ill with depression so I said I was gonna go to sleep. She asked if I was sure I said I was too confused and everything to shower. She said she would help me. Meanwhile with the results from my doctor I had to do another blood test for a full blood picture. He wanted to know where the eosinophils and how they were behaving. I got a text today from the doctor saying he reviewed my results and I'm a bit nervous. I'd rather be on person and talk about it. So I'll go in and see him. I genuinely hope I'm okay I want to stay in this course and not have to leave like the others. Please send me good vibes and thoughts I need it right now!
black-roses is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna, Yaowen