View Single Post
SlumberKitty
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jul 2018
117.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 09, 2021 at 05:26 PM

You ARE inspirational newtus. At 41 I doubt I am ever going to have a child.....I've just never been stable enough to have a child, plus I'm asexual so.....yeah that complicates things too. But you are an inspiration to people with MI that even if they aren't thinking about pregnancy, just thinking about doing something hard, that it can be done and it can be done with grace and beauty. Look at me, I'm like doing an IOP which is really tough because I'm already tired from work. But hopefully I can do this. But I know if you can do having a baby with MI then I can get through 30 days of this crap with no time off. I think what you are doing is awesome and I know it is tough, I think pregnancy is tough even without MI just all the changes in the body and hormones and so forth. And when you hold that precious baby in your arms for the first time it will all be worth it. Just hang in there. Keep on being steady and stable for your little one. Rant here all you want. We are listening. We care. And we love you! Kit

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, Blue_Bird, Desoxyn, newtus, unsure123