View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
9,436 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 10, 2021 at 12:39 PM

I freaked out last night and I went crazy. During the day I had a 220 calorie coffee and then a 290 calorie soda. The potato’s I had from Wendy’s had 410 calories. Then I had chips for a snack and then I tried making up for it by eating a bunch of zucchini for dinner. Then I failed and went crazy and I ate like 5 candy bars along with a bagel and chicken tenders and fries.

So today the only full calorie drink I had was a 90 calorie blue raspberry body armor. Besides that I’ve just had zero sugar and diet Mountain Dew. Unsweetened watermelon strawberry iced tea. And a lot of water.

To eat I had some udon noodles for breakfast, a bowl of Cookie Crisp for a morning snack. A little container of Jif to go and a little package of goldfish for lunch, and dinner will be 2 servings of Honey Comb cereal. I have down 1170 calories. I don’t think I’ll add anything else.

I just need to watch how many full calorie sodas and coffees I have in a day. Zero sugar and diet isn’t the best but I can handle it and so can my teeth after my dentist appointment yesterday.