View Single Post
AceRimmer

Member Since Jun 2015
2 hugs
given
Default Sep 11, 2021 at 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvert View Post
That announcement yesterday came as a huge surprise. I am very curious to see what happens. It may encourage some to get the vaccine but it will make others more resistant. How did this get to be a political issue? It will have less of an effect in rural states with small populations like Montana, Wyoming, Maine, the Dakotas, etc where the majority are employed by small businesses. What will happen in places like Montana, Florida, and Texas where they've passed laws saying people can't ask about status? Very interesting!

We continue to break hospitalization records here. It's maddening. I live in one of the most vaccinated counties in the US but the case counts keep going up. I am supposed to attend an indoor masked event this weekend but wonder if I should cancel. I feel very isolated and trapped and winter hasn't even started yet.
I went to dozens of masked and even unmasked indoor events over the summer and I didn't catch anything. It was just before summer in early May when I wasn't going to any events where I caught something. I think you just have to accept the inevitable - this virus is highly contagious and you are going to get it.

Thanks for this!
hvert