View Single Post
Nammu
Crone

Member Since May 2010
Location: Some where between my inner mind and the solar system.
53.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 11, 2021 at 11:58 AM

I woke up after falling off a ledge. I hadn’t slept got up to watch Saturday morning comics then went back to bed and finally got some sleep. It was a dream, a long complicated dream in which I was really out of it and mum worked at a university and I went to visit but my clothes and purse was all wrong so I took a subway, train and had to walk these various hallways with crazy stairs and obstacles I made it back with the right purse but got detained in a new lounge area. It was a book nook. Somehow I got back to where mum worked and we went back to the book nook and there was a little eatery above via a blue ladder attached to the wall. When we came out we lifted a girl in a stroller up to see a video. I was trying to get video number 39 to play, but no matter what I did I couldn’t get the video of local road closures to play. Then I realized that we had not paid for our meal! I went back though the maze and was half way up the ladder when it broke in half sending me down to a look out ledge which broke off and send me over. I woke up then. Maybe there’s a reason old loony toon cartoons are in the morning? They don’t make for good dreams?

Nammu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, ~Christina

Thanks for this!
~Christina