Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Mountaindewed NoahsArk30

5 yr Member
8,655 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 12, 2021 at 05:46 PM

I weighed myself this morning at my usual time. cool number. I weighed myself at 1:45 and I was less then I was this morning. Weird. I didn’t restrict today. I just ate my usual 4 safe foods. I did have a wafer like chocolate bar for breakfast to help my sweet tooth craving that creeps up every now and then.

I’d like to get some matzo ball soup. I usually stay away from soup because of the sodium. Even drained chicken noodle soup can cause issues. But I haven’t had this in awhile. I can’t find it though.

I avoided dinner with the family and ate on my own before they came. I hate eating in front of people, and I hate BBQ food and it makes me feel sick because everyone in my family burns the food and then I feel like I’m just eating charcoal.

I did take a med half an hour ago so I could become tired so I could avoid nighttime hunger. My Geodon can still sometimes make me hungry at night. So yeah that was a bit of disordered thinking. I hope I don’t need a giant coffee tomorrow. I’ve pretty much cut out iced coffees. I also only eat fast food when I’m desperate. I’ll still drink a regular soda once a week.

I read today that 25% of trans people are too heavy for surgery. I’m glad that’s not my case. Most trans men I know and have seen on TV are heavy. My doctor told me my risk for complications was low because I am not heavy and am in good shape. That made me feel good.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; Sep 12, 2021 at 06:02 PM..