View Single Post
Anonymous40506

Default Sep 14, 2021 at 10:53 AM

After this last couple of days of really terrible mood, I took a day off from the Prozac. I felt tremendously better yesterday afternoon and evening. I then took the meds last night before bed, as I find that it makes me sleepy and is better taken at bedtime. Today my mood is down a little from last night, but not as bad as the day before. I know that the meds take time to become stable, but I'm wondering if not taking anything would be better. I'll keep going for another week or two, but if things don't improve I will need to talk to the doctor about changing things or just simply stop taking meds altogether. I've been on Prozac a couple of times before and it's been more difficult this time. I've read that if you've taken it before it takes longer each time to get back to stable, so maybe that's all this is.

He also has me on Hydroxyzine that I'm taking for sleep. That's new, so maybe that's the problem as well. I would normally do a little experimentation, but he prescribed capsules instead of tablets, so I can't really divide the doses. And the pharmacy won't just make the switch without talking to him, so I'll see how things go. He also suggested some supplements, so maybe all of them together are causing the issue. My guts are certainly churning more now which isn't pleasant.

Anyway.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
possum220