View Single Post
SlumberKitty
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jul 2018
117.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 14, 2021 at 01:09 PM

Hi guys, boy IOP is intense. Last night S led. She is tough but cool. Apparently there is this rule that if you are 15 minutes late you can't take the class and you have to make it up. On Friday someone was like 20 minutes late and she wouldn't let them join. And then last night someone was like 14 minutes late. She let them join but she was like, dude not cool to be late. Last night was on shame and resilience. It was super tough. I was thinking like I am not that empathetic because I don't understand my own emotions so how can I understand someone else's emotions? And then I was explaining like how if someone is upset around me I'll just tell them that I'm here or I'm listening or give them a hug or something and then S was like, Kit, that is being empathetic. Oh. I guess I was being hard on myself.

I have no idea how I feel today. I am like all overwhelmed or something. I have tonight and tomorrow off of IOP. I am going to Bible Study classes instead. Next week I am taking a day off of work that is not an IOP day so that way I can have a day to chill. My Mental health needs it!

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, Blue_Bird, Desoxyn, WastingAsparagus