View Single Post
Bbw420nympho

Member Since Sep 2021
Default Sep 15, 2021 at 09:28 PM

Hi, I just joined today. I'm 36, been married for 17 years but I've been cheating on and off, for most of my marriage. Its been a struggle for me. My husband would catch me chatting or that I sent a picture to someone, I would delete my account and be good for months, sometimes a year but I've always went back to chatting and hooking up with random guys.

I love my husband, he's great to me, has sex with me often and I cum several times with him. I'm happy with my marriage and my life. ....but, the attention I get from guys, the hot hook up, even though the sex is bad, the feeling of helping guys out, thinking its hot to being used, etc. I often masturbate every night, even if I had sex that day.....but then I also have times I don't do it for weeks. I hook up on my lunch breaks sometimes. Had the desire for a ganging, etc.

I feel guilty for hurting my husband, most of the time I force myself to try to forget the guys and keep that part of my life totally separate from my life at home. I don't exchange names, if any guys get clingy or bring up feelings, i stop chatting with them.

I feel selfish because I kept telling myself maybe my husband will come around and be cool with maybe inviting a guy in our bedroom, so I wouldn't have to keep stuff hidden. But years later, him finding out in 2014 and just a few days ago, that I've been cheating with multiple guys, I know he will never be ok with me and other men, so I need to seriously get this under control because I'm done breaking his heart.

So any advice? I'm not sure if I have sex addiction, or hyper sexuality, I'm still learning about this. Ive known for years I'm a nympho, I accepted that about myself and indulged and was very self destructive but I'm ready to really make a change.
Bbw420nympho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MaverickLovesYou, MuteSwan, Yaowen

Thanks for this!
MuteSwan