View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 16, 2021 at 06:13 PM

Welcome! So Sorry things are being so hard for everyone! Please Do not give up! Hugs. From what you wrote it seems like you've been through a lot. i think it is beautiful that you're seeking therapy at least and i Hope that you will find the path to become a better person even for your ex-wife obviously. Unfortunately things like this can happen obviously and even though cheating on her was wrong you should be proud of yourself for acknowledging your flaws and trying to improve. Please do continue to seek therapy and try to be kinder to yourself and others. i think it can be hard to deal with trauma so do what you can to make it easier as long as it is healthy for everyone. i Hope things will improve soon for everyone and that you ex-wife will be able to forgive you. i am not sure if there's a possibility of things working out again but if it happens do try couple counseling at least. For now at least try to focus on bettering yourself. You matter. Love. Sending many Safe, warm hugs to BOTH you, @SadSingleDad, your Family, your Friends and ALL of your Loved Ones! Keep fighting and keep rocking NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, OK?!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote